1. timing how long it took for our neighbors across the way set up their tent.
2. counting how many beers the Dr. of Dank of dropped.
3. chastising the Chef for yelling at children.
4. noticing the final version of the tent that our neighbors across the way settled on.
5. watching Chef and Colonel argue the ever popular Phish v Dead argument, or was it Panic v Phish?
6. watching Colonel and Dr. argue about everything else.
7. trying not to be seen while peeing in the woods, apparently not as easy as it may seem.
8. debating the intelligence in placing the grill where our neighbors across the way decided to. Those guys were great!
9. listening to Chef try and prove that filling a trash bag with a grill and placing that bag upside down on the ground is the way to go. The next person to pick that bag up and gravity both have something to say about that.
10. seeing all the different ways the Chef could find to desecrate the DCU flag.
11. and of course, watching DCU drop another lead in the second half and then drop two points by full time. I really hope this does not become the MO for the season.
Greetings from the grill, my hat, and most of my hair, go off to the Chef for a very nice grilled chicken sandy. Well done Hammer. Also, the Boss of Baked Goods came through with some very nice brownies. Much appreciated.
Line of the day: Uttered by your author himself, upon hearing that prejudice is a nonviolent form of racism, "So you are like the Gandhi of racism?" A lot of levels to explore in that one . . .
All in all a fine time was had by, well, all. Hopefully DCU's fortune and the weather will take a turn for the better this coming Saturday when the United and the BlackFoot take on the Houston Dyna-blow. In the meantime, check the blog for updates but remember, only about 1 out of 5 things you read on here about the upcoming tailgate will be true, but it will all be sad.
Alright Foot0philes, that is all for the first installment of the Foot Print. Continue to read the blog for DCU news, personal slams and burns, and other pointless sh*t. Can't wait to tailgate!
Name Pending (yes, I know the first name sucked)